Wednesday, October 31, 2012

So here I am!


So here I am at blogger with my new layout put together by the lovely Regina at HeartFelt Promos.

My name is Nicole and, it may not be obvious just yet, but I'm a bit of a fan of fantasy. I'm not quite sure when that started. I could possibly blame it on some of the artwork I am a fan of.



Let's face it, in fantasy, you can get away with a lot more. The lines of good and evil are blurred. Motivations of characters can be more complex as a vampire needs to drink blood, a werewolf needs to change under that full moon. Those kinds of vital urges -whether they are fought against or given into- give a writer a lot to play with.

So, anyway this is my blog at blogger. Feel free to look around. There will be more tabs across the top of the site soon enough.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment